Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Early bird

Some days I can not wait to get up and start my day. I love being an early bird, getting in yoga and my daily exercises before the sun comes up.


The best part of the day is the start and what you do each morning is a reflection of how the rest of your day will follow. 


Steve and I biked our short route early Tuesday morning. It was nice to be forced to stop and rest for a bit while the train passed by. I can finally tell my biking fitress level is back where it should be. I was struggling a few weeks ago on this same route. I always dislike losing fitness when I have to stop a sport and the start back up when seasons change. I never can pick up from where I left off. It takes at least 3 or more weeks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment