Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, August 8, 2016

I stuck to my plan

It's a good thing that I couldn't sleep past 4:30am this morning. I got up and stretched then went biking. I wanted to get in a ride before Evan came over for the day. 
My plan was to get in 12+ miles of biking ASAP in the morning. It felt great biking. I biked as fast as I could and made it back in 45 minutes! 
Biking hits my butt and legs more then running. I kind of like that. I'm not giving up running, we just are on a break right now. 
Zoey watched me do my daily exercises. Any longer of a break from doing planks etc.. and I would have had a tougher time. I'm so glad I didn't lose much fitness over the week+ I skipped these exercises. It's just not a good idea to keep passing on my exercises. I'm going to make a plan to get to the gym this week and start lifting again. It's the only way to tone up along with diet. 
I was in the mood for good pancakes and when Steve had left over batter, I made one up for me. I'm trying to work on my diet. Baby steps. Usually, I do have a healthy low cal breakfast so I'm not too worried about this pancake with real maple syrup. I just need to make good snack choices. 


No comments:

Post a Comment