Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, August 29, 2016

Mishaps of biking

Oh what fun.. we will just chalk it up to a lot of bike mishaps all on one day.
What could go wrong, did! I some how got a flat tire between my morning ride and my attempt at a afternoon bike ride with Celina.
It started off all good, with Steve loading up the bikes for me on the back of the car.
I didn't figure out I had a flat till I went down the huge hill at Fort Snelling State Park. 100%flat and no way to keep riding on it if I didn't want to wreck my wheel. I had to walk my bike back to the car. We had a super hard time getting to the park with construction and me going off a bad memory of how to get there. We did a lot of going the wrong way and making a huge circle around and back on the highway. It took double the time to get there.


My next mistake was forgetting to take my credit card and ID out of my bike pouch whIle driving home. I they were going to fly out on the highway. Instead of that happening, Celina's bike came off the rack on one side when we were on the big bridge with no where to stop. Ugh... got that all fixed once I could stop in a safe place. It was just not a good bike trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment