Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Pain in the BACK.. not Butt!

Could it be an age thing.. Back Pain? Here I am 21 days from adding another year on to my age and I'm having tons of back pain. I'm still doing daily yoga, but with the addition of Advil.  I'm sure my job doesn't help my back pain, but I want to keep moving so I'm doing everything I can to strenthen my core. Which means back to my daily planks etc..
Tuesday was one of those quick get in a fast, hilly hard 11 mile bike ride in 45 minutes then rush to work, work all day long and then go boating. Even hitting the waves in a boat hurt my back. 
I have zero photos of boating with Zoey from last night. I do have a photo in the car waiting for Steve to pick up our picnic dinner. 
I have a photo from our morning bike ride..Which I'm skipping riding at all today. It's one of those extremely hard work days where I just need to get through my work and I don't need to add anything else on to my schedule. I just have to ignore that it's a perfect weather morning to ride some miles. 
I've been making cookies again. This time the traditional Snickerdoodles with cinnamon and sugar. Mostly when I make these cookies I top them with sprinkles or colored sugar.. and leave off the cinnamon. 
I have this habbit now of searching for Zoey everywhere in the house. I am always wanting to know where she is. Usually I find her under the table or curled up on some chair. She usually gives me this look when I disturb her quiet sleepy time, which is 99% of her day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment