Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Weekend Wrap up a day late

We had another fun weekend in Brainerd. I had the day off Friday so we went up on Thursday night to extend the weekend. 
It was a bit cool in the mornings but ended up being nice weather. We sat out on the pontoon, did a little diving off the new board into the lake. 

Hung around the cabin and enjoyed Gull Lake. 

I went for a run both Friday and Saturday morning. Just 4 miles each day. I forgot my socks so I ended up almost getting blisters on the bottom of my feet. It rubbed a lot but not enough to cut through my skin. 
We got to wake surf. The water and air was about the same temperature. Not super warm. I wasn't able to get up this time! I'm sure it had something to do with a few drinks before. We did get to watch Jon surf. 

Diving board fun. I'm not a flipper or diver, but I did jump off multiple times. 

Our jet ski's battery was dead, so we got a new one. Then the jet ski wouldn't go over 35/40mph so something was wrong. It ended up parked on the shoreline. We now have it in the shop and hopefully will get it back before the 4th of July. 

I made desert for Saturday night. Cinnamon nacho's with cheesecake chunks, caramel and chocolate syrup with whip cream. Delicious it was messy but a hit! 

 We slept out in the camper. So much nicer then our pop up. It had a bathroom! Nice!!! The bed was a lot smaller but it worked fine. 
 A little coffee in the morning by the lake. 
 Super relaxing.
Sleeping in the camper. 

Pizza on Sunday night when we came home. We never got to Zorba's our favorite lake pizza place so we had to go for pizza. 

No comments:

Post a Comment