Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, June 2, 2019

Weekend Fun is not over yet!

We started our weekend with a motorcycle ride Friday afternoon. Just took a quick ride to Prescott where we stopped for a late lunch/snack. Before going to Prescott we drove through Hastings and stopped at the cannon falls river to see how much water was flowing through town. 
 The water was gushing! 



 Prescott was flooded too as the dock stairs were half under water on the St. Croix river. We won't be able to park the jet ski and go for lunch as there is no dock connecting the stairs. 

 We had a nice lunch then drove back to get ready for Evan's preschool graduation program and dinner. 
Saturday morning  we went to get coffee and a little breakfast with the kids in St. Paul. 
 Steve and I picked up another truck load of mulch to finish the back yard. We decided to wait till Sunday to put the mulch down so we could do some more errands. A stop at Fresh Thymes for veggies and a quick pizza lunch. I didn't end up eating my slice of pizza.
 We had to get a fried a birthday gift. Off we went to the Bonfire party at their new house in Shoreview. I got a tour of their cute house new house. We all sat in the shade and then went to the back yard in the late evening to have a bonfire. They made a chicken, beef and shrimp kabobs on the grill and we had a yummy Target birthday cake. 
It was a perfect day to sit outside and enjoy the weather while visiting. 
I kept telling Steve I have a feeling our sink facet is going to break soon. Well, that didn't break, but some water line under the sink is leaking so we turned it off yesterday before leaving to the party. I have a feeling we will be buying a new sink and facet today! I'm excited to get rid of our old black sink! Time to update and change out! We also have the new light. Not sure that will get installed today but soon! 
I have a full Sunday planned. Yoga, running, mulch, making a picnic cake to bring to the winery for a picnic BBQ rib dinner tonight. I'm also going to have to sneak in a bike ride too. Yesterday we did a quick 9 miles. I sure do miss my bike. I need to get that tire fixed asap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment