Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, June 7, 2019

Aging..does it always have to come with aches and pains?

It feels like 50 almost 51 is where I am aging. It's not fun. I have aches and pains all the time. Is it just from exercising or is it just the fact, I'm getting older and I've reached that point where I do have age related symptoms?
I feel like I am looking better, thinner and more fit. I just have all these issues. My back hurts all the time. I have weird body aches all the time. It just hurts to move and to not move. I do feel better when I'm moving then not. This is the reason I look forward to working, and working out. Even when I do my daily planks. My back kills me at first then it starts to feel better as I keep doing my planks. The weird thing is that even though it hurts, it makes my back feel better for the rest of the day just doing my planks. It's when I sit to rest on the couch and have to move again or sleeping at night that my body aches every time I move and even when I don't move. Its hard to sleep some nights because I'm just have aches all over my body. Part of life and living I suppose. I'm not sure it its normal, but it's my normal. 

I had one of those Thursdays. The one where you realize that car issues get in the way of life. Steve noticed my car's serpentine belt had shredded down to one little strip holding it in place. Good thing it didn't completely break off. I had just enough to drive to get it fixed. Back in, not sure what month but it was below zero my car's belt came off, but Steve was able to replace some pully thing that was all worn away. Most belts are replaced after around 50K miles. Mine lasted 230K miles. Well over what it needed to last. Good thing the belt was a fairly cheap fix at $165 and they got me in right away. I walked over to Walmart and then sat outside waiting for my car to be fixed. It's still not a great way to start the day but better then being stuck some where with a broken down car! 
Friday, and off to work later. Its going to be another 86+F day. I'm going biking this morning before it gets too hot. Working around 11 and then home by 2. I like those hours. I've been super lazy in the afternoons when I'm done working. I pretty much just have been catching up on TV. When ever I try to sit outside and enjoy the sun shine, I get thousands of those Buffalo bugs swarming my face. They bite! I hate it! We need a screen porch! Next best thing is to put up our tent with screen. At least I'll be able to sit out under that even if its not in the sun! I hate bugs! 

Still no water for our kitchen. We stopped at Home Depot to pick up plumbing parts last night and they didn't have what we needed. Instead of going to another store we gave up for the night. Dishes are piling up and I need water! I'm hoping today or at least on Saturday our new sink will be up and working! 



No comments:

Post a Comment