Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, June 30, 2019

Sunday, now what?

The last two nights we have slept on the deck in our tent. Not the huge tent but our 10 person tent. It fits on our deck which is great! Even though we have the AC on in the house, it is usually a lot cooler outside at night. Plus, it we do a little glamping too! I slept on my cot and Steve had the whole air mattress to share with Zoey. She loves sleeping out in the tent and there is plenty of room for her to share the air mattress. It was pretty warm last night, so we both had a fan blowing on us all night. We didn't put the top on so looking up at night and seeing some stars is always nice. 
 I was worried it was going to rain on us, but the rain held off till around 8a.m and I had it all packed up and down before the rain came. It did cool off outside but it still feels humid. Its suppose to be another 90 day. We can only hope! 
I woke up super hungry. Probably because I had more liquid calorie then food. We made a quick trip to Thymes for food. 

I tried to eat a healthy breakfast, but Steve made hash-browns and then I made some of those can cinnamon giant rolls with the frosting on top. I had two rolls and then loaded up a bowl of fresh fruit. I'm stuffed! I should have skipped the cinnamon rolls but I went to the store hungry! That's just what happened! 

Not sure what our plans are for today. I am still tired from not sleeping the best outside and being out all day on Saturday. I'd like to bike, but I'm feeling too full right now and tired. It might be a lazy Sunday with just dinner plans. Steve's parents are joining us for dinner on the deck or inside depending on how hot it really is going to be today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment