Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, June 20, 2019

It's my Friday!

I just need to get through my work day and then I'm off to a mini vacation this weekend. Back to Brainerd. 
It's not going to be the best weather weekend. Only in the low 70's with a 40% chance of rain or thunder storms every day. That's not fun cabin/lake weather! It will be still nice to get out of town. At least next weekend looks a lot better! We'll have to just go on the river for the weekend. 
I don't have much to say about my fasting/dieting efforts. It's been a huge challenge for me. I still skip breakfast, but today I ate raspberries. I've been eating around 1500 calories, which is not going to help me lose weight! I'm just bored, not wanting to bike or do much after work and I just can't get out of it. I did make dinner last night. Tried a Pinterst meal, Satay Chicken. Turned out excellent and sooo easy to make
I made rice and added some coconut milk to it. I should have taken a photo of my plate. I did a side corn salad and made some pea pesto. Delicious meal! I need to make this meal again! 





No comments:

Post a Comment