Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, June 3, 2019

Stalled Out

I'm a little stalled out on my dieting efforts at week #20. I have been eating more calories and this is why I can't lose any more weight. I might still be fasting but I have to keep my calories under 1000 per day to lose weight with exercise too!

My legs sure have been throbbing at night. I wake up in the morning really needing to do yoga to stretch out my legs. They are feeling all the biking miles. I managed to bike 4 days and 35 miles with 1 time running just 1.4 miles. It wasn't the best week. Working and being tired take over and I have all those home projects still to do which took up some of my working out time. 
Home project update. We picked up the new light. We haven't installed it above the stairs. I'm ready and waiting for Steve to get to do this. Its on his todo list this week! Fingers crossed it happens Tuesday! The light has to wait till we get a new kitchen sink. Since we turned off the water in the kitchen, that has to be priority over this new light!
I have't fixed my bike tire, but at least I took a photo of the size tire I need to buy a new one. I miss my bike. I've been using one of the kids bikes and it's just not the same.
Sunday, we took our BBQ rib picnic to the winery. Made for a nice afternoon listening to the music while sitting by all the grape vines. We brought along Zoey. She was a bit of a handful at first but finally settled down. We will have to remember to bring a dog bone for her if we do this again.
Just a Zoey photo, looking for rabbits.

No comments:

Post a Comment