Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, June 9, 2019

A little of this and some of that!

We went for a early morning Saturday run at the local park. Just a quick two miles around the lakes and then back home. 
 It was a perfect morning to do a quick run. 

Its best earlier the better because no one is around! We didn't have to pass a bunch of people walking their dogs. We still had a few but this trail gets plenty of dog walkers. 
After our run, we got ready and went to breakfast in St. Paul. I wanted to try Rose Street Patisserie. 
I need to try and copy this strawberry lemon cheesecake with white chocolate mirror glaze. I'm pretty sure I can re-make something similar. 

We ended up sharing four little pastries. All delicious! 
 More of a modern look then Patisserie 46 which we normally visit. 
 After we walked through Whole foods and bought some fruit. I passed the galato counter and took note that we need to try this next time we are in the area. 
When we got home, Steve finished hooking up our new kitchen sink to the water lines. I went for an hour bike ride up to Cub and home. Just 14 miles! I might have done a little too much exercise yesterday because today, I just feel lazy. 
Logan has been sick since Thursday, so I took him to urgent care for a throat culture. It came back just with a virus and not strep. That took up a  big chunk of my morning. I did feel in the mood to have waffles so I mixed up some batter and made a few for Steve and I. After breakfast, I had more fruit, some strawberries and blueberries. 

Saturday, we also visited the Farmers Market. We had 

 We had a shared a cheese brat. Then it was off to do some breweries in Northfield. 

No comments:

Post a Comment