Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, June 8, 2019

Oh weekend, I needed you!!

I loved my Friday morning. I didn't need to work till 11, so I had plenty of time to get in a morning bike ride before the temperatures were at 90 for the day. 
I had to stop on my way home to take a photo of some swan's and their babies. 

I had to change my bike route due to the dirt road being under construction. I ended up just going 11 miles. My leg and one side of my butt is sore! I kind of always sit to one side on this bike since the seat is hard as a rock! I sure miss my bike. I need to get that flat tire fixed. I have the new tube so just need to get that all put on and away I go! 

I had a brilliant idea yesterday while at the store. I would buy a cot and use it outside as my deck couch. I really just want to lay down on a couch but this is a cheaper option and we can use it camping. I'm kind of over buying a new inflatable air mattress every single year and I think this would be a better option but it does take up more space. It feels very comfortable. At $74 each, this might be the new camping beds! / outdoor deck couches. I just need a few outdoor pillows and then we are set! 
This Saturday morning, I have a run at the lakes scheduled with Steve then to Patisserie 46 to get our donut since we missed out yesterday. 

Friday night, happy hour in Hastings, Sat outside at three places, had some food and drinks! We shared everything and I only ate one taco! 

 It was a bit hot in the sun so we moved to a resturant that had the patio in full shade with a breeze. Much better! 
Then we were off to home around 9pm. Not late nighters any more! One one note, I tried on a bunch of summer clothes. Lets just say, everything was swimming on me from last year. That's not a bad problem to have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment