Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Can't seem to follow the plan!

I can't seem to follow any kind of healthy lifestyle plan the past few days. I didn't bike or run yesterday and I didn't even follow my new rules I made yesterday. I broke a few with in a few hours of writing them out. So what gives? Why am I not following what I set out to do? I don't have any answers. I can only try again today. 

 I did manage to get out of workout clothes yesterday afternoon. We had shopping returns to do and a movie planned for the late afternoon. We saw Rocket Man. It was excellent. I was tired and wanted to just sleep a little during the movie but I didn't allow myself to nap. I didn't want to miss anything. 
After making Macarons yesterday, I needed to make another batch today. I still have yet to perfect this cookie. They need to set up with out a little peak in the middle of the cookie. Which means, I'm not mixing them enough to get them to spread out smooth. I usually go back and hand push down each point. This time I added Almond extra and sprinkles to the middle layer. I think they will be fun and good! Just need to finish baking, cooling and I can add the filling sprinkle layer. 

I have plans this afternoon with Evan. We are going to a cooking class. This should be fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment