Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Getting outside and new lifestyle rules!

I had to take advantage of our mid 70's weather to lay out on my cot on the deck. My cot idea works pretty good but I still need a head rest. I might have to go get one of those pillows with the sides so I can lean up on it. 

Hum.. Might need to color my hair. Look at all those grays! Yikes!!! 
Monday, I worked at 11am, so I had time to run at the local park. Just a quick 2 mile trail run around the lakes. I was going to bike, but that never happened. I felt pretty good after my run and then went to Cub to pick up food for my lunch. You know, sweet potatoes, popcorn and peppers. My favorite foods right now. 
I did something I shouldn't have yesterday! I picked up bread. Not just any bread, but Bread from the Bread Smith, chocolate and a wheat with cranberries and flaxseed. They are both delicious! I just don't need to be eating bread and what am I doing.. Eating some bread for breakfast! 

I did some baking this morning, just 4 small loaves of banana bread and some almond maroons. Just waiting for my cookies to come out of the oven. It's all out of the oven and cooling. Just need to put some filling into the cookies and they are ready to go for my customers! 

I decided I need some dieting rules. New ones to follow. Not just for when I diet but to turn into a lifestyle habit. 

1. Don't eat while watching TV
2. Go for a walk after dinner/evening
3. Don't have any second helpings!
4. Don't eat out of a bag, measure out a bowl or portion size
5. Don't eat snacks after dinner!

I think this is a good start on some rules to stick to 99% of the time. I will mess up and I need some flexibility to stick with my new life style rules. 

No comments:

Post a Comment