Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, June 27, 2019

Not always workout time!

I sometimes put on real clothes, just not the workout kind. I bought this dress two years ago for our trip to Texas. I knew it would be hot, 90's and wanted something cool and light to wear. I don't often wear anything other then yoga pants and a tank top. There are sometimes, I feel like wearing real clothes and a dress! It was a little big on me, but it worked. 
I sat out front for a second, then realized the neighbor's house was creating lots of cement dust from the workers removing the stucco. Probably not good to breathe! 
Even thought I changed out of my workout wear, I still got in a 8 mile bike ride in the afternoon. I didn't have as hard of a time convincing myself to get out and bike. My trick, take a half a caffeine pill to boost my energy. I don't drink anything that contains caffeine, so I cheat and buy pills that I split in half. This way, I'm not getting too much, but the right amount of energy boost. I feel more awake and why not? I think this was what I was lacking in my afternoon blah's. I'll try this for a while and see if it does help. The down side? I didn't sleep well last night. I was up till after 1:30am. tossing and turning. Not sure if it was from the boost of caffeine or ? just couldn't sleep because it was hot. We forgot to turn on the AC until our house was hot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment