Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Tuesday.. Can the week be over!

I'm not sure why I want to be done with the week. The weather is nice, I don't have a busy day but I want the week over and get to the weekend. We don't have any special plans for the weekend. I should just want to enjoy all the 80*F sunny weather and want to slow down my days. I think I just want Saturday, to get up and bike and get some more home projects done! That's what I really want to speed up! 
After working from 9am to 2:30pm, a long, busy work day for me. I decided to bike up to Cub/the bank. It's almost a 14 mile bike ride. It was windy and hot with lots of traffic. I was thirsty, but didn't get anything to drink. Talk about low energy! I was happy the wind was at my back on the way home. Glad I just went for a ride but before dinner I fell asleep on the couch. 
My favorite dirt road is closed for who knows how long. I think they are going to tar the road. Right now half the road is torn up and they are going to be putting in a large pipe. So, until that dirt road is open, I'll just be biking to the bank and home again on the flat dirt road. Its farther then my 35 minute route  but I get in more of a work out, took me over an hour to ride to the store. 
I came home from my  bike ride to find Steve took out our old kitchen sink. Last night we went to Menards to get a new sink and the one we decided on was special order! Ugh, it would not arrive till June 26th! I can wait that long to get a kitchen sink! So off we went to Home Depot then Lowe's. We were in luck Lowe's had one sink left, exactly the sink we would have ordered at Menards and it was there in stock! Same price too! Only bummer part is that we had Menards rebate money that would have paid for the sink! 

There is the new sink and it doesn't fit in the hole. Steve will have to grind down about a half inch for the sink to fit. 

I took a long time looking at faucets. This one is the winner. Completely different from any thing I ever thought I would choose. I just hope I like it! Lets just hope the soap dispenser works on this one. Our last sink it was always broken.

I'm not sure Steve will have a chance to replace this light above our stairs this weekend too. The new light is waiting and I want this one GONE! 
There's the new light.. waiting in the box! Our other projects will be to re-do the kids bathroom. Take out the tub and put in a tile shower with door. Maybe re-tile the floor since the shower will be updated. Then we are re-doing the master bathroom. Little by little our house is transforming once again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment