Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Exercise Equals HUNGRY!

It's much easier to fast diet when not exercising a whole lot. I was HUNGRY yesterday and needed food. I'm still hungry this morning which I'm hardly ever hungry first thing in the morning, but that's two days in a row now. 

I have been biking more miles around 14 each day. Plus working which burns the calories. I started off eating healthy, made some pan roasted peppers and a sweet potato, then had some popcorn, a tiny taste of peanut butter. We went out to dinner at Noodles so we shared some pot stickers and I had the Japanese noodles. In all I was around 2000 calories give or take because dinner was at least 1000 calories with the small slice of pie and ice cream I ate which was leftovers from our Sunday night BBQ. Sometimes you have to have a treat! I've been not losing weight and I still want to lose at least 5 more pounds. Not sure why the last few pounds always is the hardest to lose. I'll just keep biking every day, trying to eat less and that's about all I can do right now. 
I still do daily yoga, followed by my planks and dumb bell weights. That has to happen every morning for my day to start off right. It's just a relaxing way to start the day. Looks like another nice day to bike ride. Looking forward to my work day being done early! Tonight, I'll have to work again with Steve for an hour. It's easy work and something to do in the evening after all my exercise I usually need a lot of down time. Work gives us something to do and get out of the house with a destination. 
Yep, still waiting till Steve installs our new sink. The dishes are starting to pile up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment