Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, June 28, 2019

Friday, Friday.. it's Friday!

I'm ready for the weekend. First I have to get through my very busy work day. I plan to start early because it's going to be a Hot Friday and I want to be done working! 
Steve and I started off our morning with a 8 mile bike ride. I wanted to just do a quick loop since I have a busy work day and I need energy to get through work! It was a very humid morning which makes bike riding perfect! 
I was out shopping at TJ Maxx, looking for a glass refill-able hand soap dispenser with soap and found this cute pen jar. I needed another jar to hold my glasses and pens. I had them scattered on the table and was always losing pens. 
I don't have a photo of my new gray shorts, but I'll have to wear them today to get a photo. I was looking for new white shorts but my old ones fit loose and look just fine. They were at Old Navy for $10, half price so I had to get one pair. I don't think I've ever had gray shorts? I'm a white and black with maybe a jean short person. 

I've been eating lots of these peppers every day for lunch. It's getting kind of expensive since one bag which I can eat two is $3.99. That's about $8 for just lunch. Maybe I should go back to sweet potatoes? I took a break after having a not so great potato. I think I'm ready to eat them again. I also had a mostly liquid dinner since we went to happy hour at Union 32 where you pour your own beers. I had two and then had two more with another home made pizza. Far too much and I paid for that last night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment