Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

What can I say about Wednesday?

Middle of the week already and the last day of November! Moving on to December and in just 25 days it will be Christmas. I have so much I want to get done for Christmas but the main goal to accomplish is to find gifts everyone likes. Plus, keep it all fair and equal. I have a few other want to do if I have enough time. Bake cookies and share them, make my own wrapping paper, print photos for my yearly calendars I make for myself and family. Plus, keep the house clean. Not too much to do, right?
 
It sure doesn't feel or look like December will start tomorrow. We have zero snow and it's actually raining a little today. I'm in a tank top running in close to 40+F temperatures. Perfect running weather, although that does not prevent me from working up a good running sweat!
 

 I made more gingersnap cookies this morning and added in 1 cup of sugar instead of 1/2 cup. The extra sugar was just what they needed. I want to look around for that pearl sugar to use on top instead of granulated sugar.
 
 
I'm off to work for a few hours. I have some afternoon errands to run and then I'm home on the couch. It's Survivor night and I have to catch up on Below Deck. The kids and I saw the new Harry Potter like Movie, was it Strange animals? Something like that. We all didn't like the movie. Celina slept through 99% of the movie and I could have missed it all too and been just fine. Good thing it was $5 Tuesdays at the Movies. We'll see the new Brad Pitt movie next Tuesday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment