Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, December 1, 2016

I made an afternoon todo list or what not to do.

I had to make myself a new what todo in the afternoon or what not to do. Its true, I waste entire afternoons and evenings doing nothing. Its okay to rest after running, and working but I need to be semi productive a few days of the week. Here is my what not to do.
1. Don't sit in front of the TV till after 7pm
2. Do yoga when I get home to relax instead of going for food/high sugar snacks.
3. Make dinner (something I don't usually do)
 

I want to get out of the habit of taking an afternoon nap at least 4 days a week. I looked back at my fitness book and sure enough, I average about 4 afternoon naps per week.

I made dinner last night. This pork roast is in a clear pan. Its not just sitting on the counter top. I have never made a pork roast. I Googled how to cook it up. I did buy a roast pre-seasoned which for my first time cooking one, was the way to go. I seared the roast in a very hot pan on the stove with some olive oil in the pan. I browned in on both sides then cooked it for 45 minutes at 350"F and threw in some sweet potatoes. Simple meal that didn't take much effort. It was delicious!! I'll have to try making more dinners. Maybe some in the crock pot.

Zoey and I are still doing our morning run together. She run 1.5 miles in 15 minutes and I run another 1.5 miles for 30 minutes total of running. Once she has been running 1.5 miles for a month, I'll let her join me for the full 3 miles of running. I do need to increase my running time to 45 minutes. It's on a goal todo list. I can run 4.5 miles, right now, but I just haven't felt like running more then 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment