Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, December 2, 2016

I spy with my little eye....

I spy with my little eye, new color trends for 2017. I'm on the lookout for the new color trends of 2017. I am only interested in the trends because I'm about to paint most of my house with new colors. We've had the same colors for almost 16 years in our house. Gone is the neutral browns and in are the shades of gray. I just want to make sure gray will stick around for a while before I commit to painting the entire house shades of gray. I do like the new clean look and will add in color in pillows and else where. We have plenty of color going on everywhere else. Which brings me to the other trend of painting furniture and kitchen cabinets. Do we paint over our maple kitchen cabinets? And what color? White and maybe a gray/blue mix of cabinets? Once you paint, you can't go back. I am ready for a kitchen change so I guess we are all in!
 Time to brighten up the house with fresh colors. I'm still keeping the cranberry walls in our family room. We'll just change out all the other colors in the house and paint all the trim white. I want a clean look and an easy fix. Its my weekend project. Where to start? I want to paint the master bedroom or Steve will paint while I paint the trim. After that room is done, I'm moving on to our porch/family room. White trim with a new color on the walls. We just can't all agree on what color? It's green now so that has to GO!


I'm super happy it's Friday. I can start the house projects! I have time during the week, but that seems like a bigger pain to start mid week and do some here and there. I'd rather just start it all on Saturday and finish up Sunday. Do it quick and get it done! I'll probably skip running if I do end up painting the house because that's going to take up my energy instead of running a few miles. I am actually skipping my Friday run to. The kids don't have school so I want to work my two hours and be DONE early today. It's paint picking out day and out to dinner later on tonight. Bring on the weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment