Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Happy 1st Birthday Zoe Bird!

Its my baby's birthday today. We reached the one year mile stone, no longer a puppy. She sure does get pampered. I gave her a doggie massage this morning, which she loves and expects every morning. That might seem a bit weird to give your dog a massage but she loves it and I've been doing it since we brought her home. We'll celebrate her Got ya day too. I just have to re-look on the calendar on what day in January of 2016 that was.

(figures, my photos won't upload) I will keep trying or add them later. I do need to find a birthday hat or crown for Zoey and take a few more birthday girl photos. She already got her birthday new bone with some peanut butter. It's too cold to take her for a walk/run so I'll have to make it up to her when it warms up. Below zero temps are not my idea of a good day for being outside. I'm even going to skip skiing until it warms up at least into the teens.




No comments:

Post a Comment