Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, December 22, 2016

The count down to Christmas!

We are on the count down till Christmas. The last two days of working, but not the last of 2016. I will still be working all next week. I'm happy to say, I've been ready for a week. I had all my gifts wrapped and under the tree. Cookies were baked and given out. I just have baking for Christmas morning to do on Saturday and the last house cleaning to do before Christmas to tidy up our house. It should all be easy and stress-less.

Celina made some cookies for her friends gift exchange and gave out some of the caramels I made. The kids even spent their own money to buy gifts for everyone this year. I was pretty impressed that they wanted to do this.

While doing my daily exercises, I have a lot of time to think with two minutes for each plank times 4. I was thinking back to 2016 and everything I accomplished over the last year. Plus, I am looking ahead to plan out vacations, and races for 2017.
A little random-ness, Logan thought it would be funny to put the ribbons in my hair from Evan's birthday.
Hair dressers run on Steve's side of the family. His French grandpa and grandma had their own beauty shop. Thankfully, he wants to be a heart surgeon. He is well on his way with straight A's on his report card.

Did I ever show this complete room of our porch? All freshly painted white trim and new dry brown wall color. I wasn't sure I'd like the new wall color but it goes really nice with the furniture and it pops with the white trim. So happy we decided to paint the trim. I'll start the rest of the main floor painting the trim white little by little in January, starting in the dining room. I only have to paint the trim around the window since all the other trim is white. After, we'll paint the room a gray color, get a new rug and maybe a new couch or chairs for the front room. The entry, stairs and hall upstairs will also get a fresh coat of paint. When all that's done I start on the kitchen trim. Not sure if we will paint the cabinets white or some other color? That's saved for last!

Our best addition to the family in 2016 was Zoey! So glad we waited for the right dog! Now maybe she needs a buddy in 2017?

No comments:

Post a Comment