Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Let it snow!!

We woke to a good three inches of fresh snow. Just enough to cross country ski. It will be kind of skimpy, but I think it will work? It's my afternoon workout plan.


I'm also doing more painting. We have to pick out paint for the master bedroom, dining room, porch and entry/stairs. I'm tempted to just go with one color for all. I just need to get the family on board with my choices.

I finished the trim on the stairs window my bedroom window and crown molding yesterday. I also put back the curtains on all the windows. I never did get back to that chair mess. I'm going to just spray paint it gray. I just need to wait for a warmer day to do that project outside. The chair will have to stay as is till that time. I will look at spray paint colors and probably buy that to have it ready to go. It will be a lot quicker then trying to paint by hand.
Zoey is loving the fresh snow. She can't stop herself from going in and out to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment