Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Just go away!

I want this polar plunge to go away! I am not loving the zero or below temperatures! I haven't been running or skiing in the last few days and I really need to do one or the other. Running inside doesn't sound that fun. I'm thinking, I need to at least lift some weights at the gym. I'm still trying to figure out why I'm soooo tired all the time. Is it because I get up at least 3 times during the night? Getting up at 5am and trying to go back to sleep till 6:30am every morning?  I'm not sure what to do about my need for a daily nap. It's making me so unproductive during the day hours and at night, well after it gets dark about the only thing I want to do is read or watch TV.


It's easy for me to make lots of plans in the morning. I have ideas of getting projects done, doing some baking, running errands and the list goes on. What do I do instead, skip it all to just stay home. Winter its easy to just do little to nothing because of the shortened days and cold weather. This is why I must move some where warm in a few more years.


Porch/ family room update. Steve added some color to the walls, just test spots to see what the new wall color will look like. This is a before photo of the trim not painted white and the walls still green. I think today is the day that the room will be painted and the trim on the top of that very high window will be painted white. I still have a little carpet spot cleaning to do in the room. I suppose this should be done after all the painting is finished up today. Steve is a quick painter so the room should be done in a few hours. We'll take a break on the painting of walls until after Christmas. Or at least I think this is the plan, unless Steve has a work break. He usually takes off Christmas week to help me with work. Plus, who wants their house a mess from construction projects the week of Christmas? Me! I'm hoping we can start painting the entry and dining room the new color. This means I have more trim to paint white. Just two more windows. I almost forgot! We still have base trim to finish in our bedroom and the paint to pick out for that decorative wall.
Our walls went from a green to gray-blue and I need a complementary color or a lighter gray for the area around the bathroom door. Plus, one more coat of paint on the crown molding. I might need to pick out paint today!! Good thing my work day will be a quick one. This week is easy compared to next week working. It's all worth the extra work because with that is more money. I still have goals to add more customers. We have bills to pay off and would eventually like to take some family vacations. 
  I sure miss not having bangs! Why oh why...
 
I have good news! I'm finished with my homework to take my ACE continuing Education 2.0 credits for my Personal Training Certificate renewal. Every two years I have to do 2 credits of education. I had to read a fitness book, and take an open book test. Once the test is done, I go online, fill in the answers and get above 70% correct and bam I'm done and get my credits. I'm doing the on-line test today and finishing up this long on-going education requirement. Long is because I put it off for almost a year! I have another year break and then I'll be back at it again! Far better then losing my certificate with not renewing it.
 
 
What else is going on these days? I'm almost done with Christmas shopping. I have all the wrapping to do. It's a lot less shopping and wrapping this year since we decided to draw names and not get everyone gifts. I think we are all over the gift exchange of money/gift cards. We all don't need any more stuff in our lives. We just buy for the kids and one adult. Good enough! Less is best and I'm all about that.
 
It's that time.. time to do my daily planks/exercises, go to work, get some stuff done around the house and maybe take a nap. Not to mention it's Survivor night! I think we find out who wins???

No comments:

Post a Comment