Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, December 16, 2016

Friday..what more can I say!

It's Friday!!! I work for an hour and then I'm on to the weekend. I'm not sure what my plans are this weekend other then wrapping gifts, working on home projects, skiing and baking some cookies.
I suppose that's enough to get done in one weekend??

I have a few cute Zoey photos to share. I'm trusting her more and more with having the house to roam. The only thing she tends to chew up is socks. She did chew up Logan's laptop and I have no idea why, other then he might have spilled some food on it.
We have about two more days of cold temperatures.  Today should be in the teens and we are getting snow which could be about 6 inches when it's all done. Its time to go back out and ski this afternoon. I might just take a short loop around instead of trying to do the whole big loop. An hour + is probably too long for me to ski until I work my way back to the fitness level of last winter. At least with more snow, the park will groom the ski trail. We just need two more inches and this will happen! I love a good groomed trail free from people who are walking on the ski trail.
 
Happy skiing...

No comments:

Post a Comment