Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, November 12, 2016

A birthday celebration and next day feeling the pain

We had a super fun night celebrating a neighbor's 50th birthday. I made the cake and we all drank wine, played games and laughed the night away.
 




 
Going to bed past midnight is a recipe for a not so great morning. I woke up far too early to let Zoey outside. Good thing she wanted to go back to sleep.  Sleeping in till 8am was exactly what I needed and it was a very slow going start to my Saturday. I just don't do well with drinking wine, talking too much and staying out late. I sure do pay for it the next day with feeling tired.
 
I tried to do my usual morning exercises, but only managed to do some yoga. I did get in a fast 1.5 mile run after not being able to explain how do you want your curtains hung in your room discussion with Logan. Seems we just don't understand each other. After that didn't go so well, I needed to run it out. You just can't explain anything to a teenager that doesn't think I understand him. It's only a curtain! Well, we are moving on from that and not doing anything to his room today. So much for trying to help him out. That's kids for you..A lot of patience is needed on both sides. Kind of like the newly elected president..  This has been a rough week on all of us.
 
The morning looks I get...


 
One more home project almost done. I say almost because Steve accidently cut one the wrong direction. Crown molding isn't easy, you have to think the opposite to make the correct cuts. I think he can fix it with what we have or else we can always buy another section, paint and put up. It just looks so nice and clean to finish off the 1/2 bathroom. Now to get our laundry room 100% done and them move on to the porch. I'm painting all the trim WHITE!!! We will paint the walls a nice blue. Just to mix up the grays and other colors in our house.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment