Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Today is my Friday!!!

I haven't had a Friday or Monday off in a long time. Today, Thursday is my Friday because I have zero work on Friday! Sure I'd like to be busy with working at least a few hours but I sure do like the fact that I have it off. I'll more then make up for it next week, our short Thanksgiving week. It's extra, extra busy for working. I won't even have off next Friday.
I am definitely getting more relaxed  now that I'm in my 40's..approaching the 50 year mark in a few years.  I don't seem care about fixing my hair. Some days I don't even brush or wash my hair. Makeup? A little and if I sweat it off, I usually don't put any more on. Or I just don't put makeup on since I take a late afternoon shower after working.  It is lazy or that I just don't care as much any more. I probably should care and try harder. Something to work on!!!  
Zoey has been enjoying going for a run with me. She gets so excited when I pull out the leash and ask her if she wants to go run. Plus, I have to admit, it's kind of nice getting the extra running help when she pulls me along at a faster pace. I can tell that I go a lot slower on my second loop around the hood with out her.
This is how she spends a big part of the day. Wanting to play and me to give her a massage. Yep, my dog loves a good massage. I started this when she was a puppy and she absolutely loves it.

Back to running with my buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment