Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, November 21, 2016

Work Crunch time.. before Tday!

I have a very busy work short week. Well, I should say my Tuesday is Extremely BUSY!!! Not sure what I was thinking when I was planning out my work week. Lets just hope the weather holds up on that day because I heard we could get snow/rain mix and that does not mix well with traveling all over the place to work!


This must be my trying to stay positive outlook on working this week. I don't have Friday off either, I'm working for about an hour late in the afternoon. I'll still be able to hit up those Black Friday store specials if I choose. Not sure it's worth going out to do that??
 Celina finished up making her three pies for thanksgiving. She made pumpkin, sweet potato and pecan pie. They all look so good. She put them in the freezer to keep and will thaw them out the night before Thanksgiving. We were all tempted to just eat one pie and re-make one later on.

We really should make pies more often then buy them in the store. They are so easy to make and the taste is 100% better then store bought! I told Celina it might be her job every year to make the pies.

Logan was busy working on a school project, building a website for a class project. He spent a lot of time working on it and finished it up late last night.

 
 I had to borrow this picture of Evan on FB. He was seeing his first show of Paw Patrol. It's his favorite! So cute that he brought along the dog from Paw Patrol. I sure do miss my Monday buddy!

 
I found a old stuffed Webkinz bunny for Zoey. She loves her new baby. Probably a little too much since she wants to keep it so close to her. She loves to chew out all the eyes and then there goes the inside stuffing.
 
It's that running time with Zoey. I'm still stalling because it's only 24*F this morning. I'll run 1.5 miles with her and then do one loop of running by myself to finish up 3 miles for the day. I'm taking a Tuesday running break and then will be back at running the rest of the week with Zero excuses! My running miles are super low every week. I only managed to run 13 miles and I need to start upping it! I suppose I'm waiting to ski and get in miles that way instead of running miles which I haven't been loving. I'd rather do something I enjoy then something I'm just doing... just because. I'm not sure how to get past the not loving running this entire last year. The main point is that I'm not giving up. I'm finding other forms of exercise I do enjoy and doing less of what I'm not loving.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment