Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, November 19, 2016

I hate my new bangs!

My new bangs are way to short and messed up. I took a photo of what I wanted my hair to look like and she 100% screwed it up. This is what I get for going to the beauty school. So much for thinking my hair couldn't be messed up. I know it's just hair and it will grow out. I'm trying to work with this mess of bangs. Not happy face!
 
 I'm not saying my non bangs hair was any better but I was expecting to at least be able to do something with my hair.
 
I'm going to have to suck it up and know my hair will grow out in the next year!

On a positive note, ran my three miles in the new winter air, around 31+F this morning with a snow dusting on the ground. The wind was pretty gusty too but I just got out there to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment