Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, November 28, 2016

After one more slice of Pie

I am really going to start watching more carefully what I eat. Well, that's after the last slice of pecan pie is gone. I plan to eat that tonight. I do need to stop making poor food, pie choices. I am doing my swap it out again for a better choice food like Greek Yogurt and Raspberries for 80 to 100 calories.
I have to stop eating white anything and fried foods. Better yet, just eat a lot less of it and don't make anything completely off limits.

Zoey running training is going a bit better. She is still pulling me while we run but its getting better. I'm sure the more I run with her, the better she will get at not pulling. At least this is my hope. She is a pretty good dog and smart so I have high hopes for her to be a good running dog.

 
She is learning that when the running shoes go on, it's time for her to go out with me. She is more then happy to run 1.5 miles and then watch me run the other loop while she rests by the window.

 
It was tree decorating time Sunday night. Logan is taking over the light job. I forget he is taller then me now. I got reminded of this when we were out shopping yesterday afternoon and a woman asked for help reaching a shirt that was hanging high up. I got up with Logan and realized that Logan would have an easier time of getting it down for her. Sure enough, it was easy to reach up and get the shirt down. I told that woman he grew about two feet since last summer and I forget he is taller then me now.
Zoey is pretty easy going to have all this stuff put on her head. It's her first Christmas with us. She was born on the 13th and we didn't adopt her till January. I could tell she is pretty excited for Christmas!
The kids and I did a lot of Christmas shopping on Sunday. We started off going to Menards with Steve to get trim for the upstairs bathrooms. We needed to finish the kids bathroom trim and replace ours with wide white base trim. This is how Celina and I entertained ourselves while we waited for Logan to try on some clothes.
 
Because it was a long weekend, I was able to talk Steve into painting our master bathroom. He had left over gray paint from a customers house. I figured, might as well use that color. It's just paint. If I didn't like it, we can easily change it and it's far better then the grass green we have on the walls. Well, it's still looks like a gray-green to me but it's all fresh and new. I had some major dusting to do in the bathroom while Steve painted. We took down the lights so I could wash them and then I dusted on top of the cabinet where no one can see or reach normally. Plus, we took the wood blinds down and I washed those and the window. After 16 years it was time to do some work in there. Once you fix one thing, then you have to change something else. We are going to re-do the shower. I want a new glass door surround, change out the tile and add a built into the wall shampoo/soap shelf. Steve also want to raise up the vanity higher and replace the countertop with granite and the sink. We might save this project for after the holidays. I painted the window trim white since it was ugly oak. Love how it freshened up the bathroom to make it bight and clean looking. I can't wait till he adds the new white base trim to the walls. At least we have it and it's ready to go. I'll have to take a better photo once its all done.
 
While we were out shopping, I saw this gray fabric covered chair at Pier Imports. This is my inspiration chair to re-cover our dining room chairs. Got to start some where!! I'm paining the table a dark gray first then will cover in gray fabric. I'll try one chair and see how it goes and the cost to do this with all those large nail heads and fabric needed.
 
Some one is waiting for me to go run.. My stomach is just not feeling it right now. For some reason I woke up and kind of felt sick. I hope it's not the stomach flu. I have a few customers that had kids sick vomiting last week. I don't want that!

No comments:

Post a Comment