Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, November 10, 2016

My favorite part of the day, Morning sure goes by quick!

Mornings are my favorite part of the day. I love getting up early, doing yoga, working out and then finally going to work for a few hours.
I suppose I do enjoy my afternoon-evening down time and am thankful I can nap if needed. Not to mention going to the stores when they are less busy.
This is what I feel like doing right now.. Just laying around on top of the couch. It's time to run and work. I'm making a cake today for a neighbors 50th on Friday and then will make Kendra's 30th birthday cheesecake on Saturday. I'll have zero time to lay around this afternoon. After my cake baking, Logan wants to shop for the rest of his room items. Plus, he has soccer tonight at 9pm to 10pm. Yes, that late! I'm not sure how Friday morning will look with a crabby 14 year old who didn't get enough sleep. This schedule will last all winter long into spring! I'm not looking forward to staying up that late either because I like to be in bed by 8pm and asleep by 9:30.
Time to run my three miles in thirty minutes. I know.. I really need to get back to six miles every day. I'm just not feeling it!

No comments:

Post a Comment