Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, November 11, 2016

Cake and Still at three!

I had one main goal on Thursday, Make a cake! It's our neighbors 50th birthday celebration today. I wanted to make her a cake and asked what she would like. Chocolate cake with butter and cream cheese with raspberries frosting. I made the message with chocolate. We did a little taste test with the left over frosting and some cake that I had to cut off to make it level. Delicious!!!
 
I am making one more birthday cake for Kendra this weekend. I'm guessing she will want chocolate cookie crust with white chocolate/raspberry cheesecake. Another favorite combo!
I still have not increased my running miles. Stuck at three and I'm good with that. It takes only a quick 30 minutes and I'm done! It's about all I want to run right now. I'm hoping we go from this nice 60+F November weather to snow where I can cross country ski. It has to be one or the other for me. I would much rather be biking in warm weather or cross country skiing in snow at 30+F.

It's finally Friday and a super duper busy work day. I'm actually starting a whole hour earlier just to get done on time. I will be done today some time after 3pm so its going to be a long, busy day and I'll be tired but I won't have time to rest. We have a birthday/wine tasting and I'm super excited to have some fun Friday night plans.
Lets just hope I can keep my eyes open!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment