Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November is here!

Can you believe it's already November! We are going to have another above average temperature day in the low 60's! I'll take it, even thought its going to be cloudy all day long!

Here are a few pictures from Halloween last night. Celina and Logan put some Halloween makeup on to hand out the candy to the trick or treaters. We definitely have less kids in the neighborhood, but we still got rid of most of our candy.

The only decorations I put out this year, were the kids carved pumpkins. I usually decorate with lights, spiders, webs, spooky music and a fog machine with a strobe light. I just wasn't into putting it all up in the rain, then having to take it down today. Less is best!


I had to sit with Zoey in the mud room while the trick or treaters were out. I didn't want her to run out of the house and jump on anyone. At the end of the night, I did let her out and we got a ring at the door. There were a group of kids. She was on her chain so she couldn't go far. She was actually scared of all the costumes and came running back into the house. Then of course she wanted some attention from the kids but didn't jump on them. She was pretty well behaved. We did give Zoey a special treat, we stuck peanut butter in her bone to keep her busy while the door bell rang. That did the trick and we had a non-barking dog for the most part. She still wasn't all that happy about missing all the door action.
Our little cow girl..

I completely forgot to take a picture of Evan. He was wearing his chick costume. Kendra, Evan and Paul's mom stopped over after the MOA trick or treating last night.

My cookies are ready to go into the oven. I whipped up some snicker doodles, minus the cinnamon and sugar. Instead I used chocolate sprinkles and almond flavoring.
Logan's 14th birthday is coming up on the 6th. We are re-doing his room. He wants all gray walls, a modern white ceiling fan, a new bed frame, rug, desk and new white trim around his windows and some gray curtains instead of white blinds. Not too much to ask! Today is the day Steve starts painting and doing the trim. I'm hoping we can put together the bed frame and desk today too. It's a lot to do in one day! I'm still shopping for a ceiling fan (he is picky), rug and curtains.

Kendra's 30th is on the 8th. She does not want to be 30! Can I just turn back the clock, because I'd like to be 30 all over again!
No time to rest. I've got to go RUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment