Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Running Buddy!

I have a running buddy in training. Now that Zoey is 11 months old, she can start running. Guess you have to wait a year before you can run with your puppy. I took it easy and we did one loop around the neighborhood. She was a much better runner half way through our run. That just means, she didn't pull me along the entire time.
I'll slowly build up the miles with her. Since I am at 3 miles lately, I'll just keep adding to my miles with Zoey. We will eventually be running an hour together.
She was pretty tired out after the run! A tired dog is a good dog!
We finally finished Logan's head board with the stained fence we had left over from our yard. It turned out great and he was happy with the results. All that's left to finish is this mirror project.
We had just enough fence to cut a board in half and use it to frame out a black plastic framed mirror. We'll hang this on his wall once the boards are liquid nail glued down.
I've been working on painting white primer on the wood around his window. Two coats down, one more to go before the final coat of enamel white paint. It's starting to look really nice having an all white wood window with trim. I purchased all the plumbing parts to use as a curtain rod. It's heavy so we had to get dry wall screws that would hold the weight if it didn't go into a stud. Steve just has to hang it up and then we have white curtains instead of the blinds.


I started another craft project I saw on Pinterest this morning. I cut some apple tree branches and spray painted them white. Right now I just stuck them in the dirt in our front pots by the door. I'll add some little solar lights and call it good for our winter decorations.

A little selfie pix at the ortho. Logan's first braces tightening and the last baby tooth was pulled at age 14! He now has bands to pull down the top two teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment