Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, November 18, 2016

A change in Weather.

As they say on The Games of Thrones "Winter is coming". We are getting the first big storm and with it, colder temperatures. I suppose we are now into the middle of November and that's to be expected. Its just hard going from a super nice fall and yesterday almost 60+F to the outlook of 30's and snow. While I love cross country skiing. I'm not ever excited to get snow or have it cold enough to have snow. I'd much rather stay in warm weather all year round. We will someday move to a warmer year round location.
I made a hair appointment to get a new style. I decided after looking at Pinterest that I need long layers and bangs back in my life. I know my ponytail habit won't like the changes because I'll have hair falling all over the place. I'll just have to fix that with bobby pins. Time to start doing more fix up in my life. That should probably include some new makeup or at least wearing some. I sure miss my eye lash extensions.


Some mornings Zoey can be a royal pain. She wants to go out, then come inside, bark at me for no reason (probably to play) while I'm in the middle of my morning planks. I know... first world problems. I just need to stay on track while doing my morning workout. For all these planks I do, 12 minutes total, I know some where under there is a six pack. I need to work on getting my fat % down. I just keep putting it off.

This cabinet looks pretty similar to ours and I like it painted white or light gray. I've got a lot of painting projects to do around our house. I'm pretty tired of the look we've had for 15 years. It's time to mix things up and freshen up the house.


I know Zoey probably wants to go on a run today. I'm not even sure if I do! It's raining but I know no one ever melted from a little cold rain. Time to just get out there and do this running thing! And no, I have not increased my miles. Still stuck at three for a  quick 30 minute workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment