Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Shock, Disbelief and sad... all rolled together!

I woke up and turned on the TV to be shocked, then it turned to disbelief and now sadness. This is not how I wanted our country to Vote. It's time to move on, after all we still have a few months before the Orange one takes office. I'll run out my sadness and get over it. It's time to forget and move on... and keep the TV and internet news off for awhile.
It would have been a really great thing to see a Woman become President of the United States. Too bad it's this guy!

Moving right along.... how cute is Zoey this morning? She just makes everything better with some puppy hugs and licks.

After my ribs were sore from being sick for so long. I am back to doing weights again. My ribs still are a tiny bit sore since I only feel it when I do planks. I figure its been long enough that I lifted and toned my arms. Felt good to do all my morning exercises once again. Its just not easy!

Besides working for a few hours Tuesday, I spent 80% of the day on the couch, glued to the TV and Internet with an hour long nap thrown in there because I knew I'd be up late! Good thing I had that nap because after I went to bed around 12:30am, I tossed and turned all night long.
We are still decorating Logan's room and will finish it up hopefully this weekend. We just have the wall plank board to put up and his trim, plus install the new lights. He wants to shop for curtains tonight and the plumbing parts we will need for the curtain rod.

The laundry room shelves are about 99% finished, we just have to purchase one smaller shelf for all my running junk. Plus, pick up a base cabinet and sink.

I'm also hoping Steve will install the half bathroom crown molding on the ceiling that I painted white.

Just a few projects to get done over the weekend. They should go quick! Right?

Time to get out and run!!! It's another sunny 59+F November day. I'm going to talk myself into biking to the bank this afternoon. It's a good 7 miles, perfect afternoon distance!

No comments:

Post a Comment