Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

A Full Weeks Worth!

We are having a full weeks worth of 60+F highs. It might start out in the 40's but it sure feels nice by 9am.
I've been running in a tank top every morning. I've been waiting till the sun comes up to get in my three mile run. I know, still not back up to six miles but I do plan to up my miles tomorrow to 4 and then will slowly increase back up to running an hour. I'm just not ready, or my feet aren't ready but at least my lungs/ribs have healed and I'm back to normal/no pain.
I finally had to retire my hot pink running shoes. My laces broke on my right foot while running around the lakes on Monday with Steve. Good thing I kept going and didn't bother to tie my shoes. I noticed the broken lace after I got back to the car. Guess its time to run in my new Glycerin Brooks. They've been waiting for me to break them in.


Home project update. I don't have any new photos of our house projects. Mainly the laundry room and Logan's room. We purchased the gray shelves and brackets. Now to just cut and get them hung up. Steve had to jump on painting Logan's room. He requested for his birthday to have his room re-done. This means painting gray, which is done. Replacing the old oak window trim with white wide trim to match the base trim in his room, putting together the new Ikea desk and bed. We still have to put together his bed frame. I also am going to paint his maple side table white to match the rest of the furniture. He already has a gray comforter that we purchased last year. I need to buy those big pillow covers in white from Ikea for his bed. Plus, I have to shop for curtains in gray. We are going to try a DYI project with the curtain rod using plumbing pipes. If that works, we might put up shelves with that too. His room is coming along, now if he can keep it clean and free from clothes on the floor. I will take photos as soon as all is done.
I've been super tired in the afternoons. As much as I'd like to accomplish something, I just can't seem to get off the couch. Napping is my thing and I hope I can get it together! I can't be sleeping away every afternoon! I have things I want to do! This is what happens when I get up at 5am, run, and then work hard to 1pm. I'm exhausted! I feel fine after 5pm but then it's dinner and getting dark out. I'm just never in the mood to go out when it's dark to the stores. There is always tomorrow... for everything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment