Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Not making the most ouf of a Saturday.

I had a very lazy, unproductive Saturday. I had all these plans to paint our inside window trim and two chairs. I did nothing. I did my three mile run, took a shower, fixed my hair and then took a nap till 1pm. Even after my nap I did little with my day other then to go shopping with the kids. We picked up all the ingredients for Celina's three pies she wants to make today for Thanksgiving.
I'm still not loving my bangs but at least I am able to style my hair and make them look some what okay. On the plus side of having short bangs, they don't get in my eyes like long bangs do. Plus, I really did hate my straight hair when it was down out of a pony tail. Steve said I look younger with bangs. Not sure about that, but I'll take the complement. Time to get over my bangs and just deal with them.
 
I hope to make more out of my Sunday. We have breakfast plans to eat at the Buttered Tin. They make really big pancakes with chunks of thick bacon on top with maple butter and real maple syrup. They are the pancakes you only get one and share it. I'm kind of in the mood for scrambled eggs and hash brows with a shared plate of pancakes.
 
I was up around 2am this morning unable to sleep. Do you think it had something to do with me sleeping Saturday morning till 1? Probably! I got up and went down stairs to sleep with Zoey. I don't think she was happy I woke her up and after I did that, I wasn't happy she wanted to go out side at least three times during the night.
 
 
The last month of our Zoey being a puppy. I realized this when I scooped out her food this morning and noticed she has a little less then half a bag of dog food to go. We'll need to mix it now with regular dog food until it runs out. Bye, bye puppy stage. Of course now I'm thinking puppy again? Maybe not. The first few months its a lot of work. I've heard it's easier with two because the older one teaches the younger one the rules of the house. Does that mean less accidents? I'm not sure and I'm not ready to test out this theory. I'll just puppy look and enjoy our own Zoey.
 
I like how Zoey always is waiting for us in the window. She loves to run with me but also likes to watch me run home from her couch spot.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment