Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, November 15, 2020

You do not need to go to the store every day!

 Steve loves to shop for food. He is always looking for ways to go buy more. I don't think it's necessary to even go to the stores when I can sit in my car and pick up what ever in less then 4 hours. It can wait or we can do without! This Covid is crazy and we don't need to expose ourselves more than needed! 


I have enough masks and got more disposable mask filters now that I have a weeks supply or more. I am washing them all and making sure I have separate bags  in the car for clean masks, dirty ones and the heavy duty masks. Trying to stay organized and germ free! 

I have upped my disinfecting of our house to two times a day. Morning before everyone gets up and before dinner or when everyone comes home from being out and about. I spray the door knobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures or any surfaces we always touch. I've even started moping the floor daily with Pinesol to make sure we aren't carrying around germs on the floor. I read that Pinesol is approved for Covid disinfecting. Can't hurt to be extra clean in our houses. I'm even thinking of wearing a light weight surgical mask inside our house when around the others. Just to be safe! Four of us out of 5 are working and everyone goes to the stores still. Less chances of us spreading it to others in our house! I also want to stay cold symptom free. Bed sheets/pillow cases etc should be washed 2 times a week, was also the recommendation. This seems like a lot but I'll do it at least once a week and maybe two times. Just need to get on a schedule. I've been trying to do as much as possible so we stay Covid free. 


We all separate when watching TV in the evenings. Steve and I end up watching TV in our room and the kids take the main TV in the 4 season porch. We end up going to bed a lot earlier, falling asleep every night to the TV. Far too relaxing being in bed early every night! 
I made crackers and forgot the sugar! They still tasted okay, just more salty and flavorless with out the added sugar! I'm not sure how I forgot this main ingredient! Going off my memory doesn't always work out!


Here's the floor for a customer I helped Steve install. I did most of the floor cuts. Steve measured, I cut, and helped place boards, was the runner for what he needed. We made a good work team and he finished a day early! I actually like doing floors, which is a good thing because we have our 1200 sq feet to do next! This was only around 200 sq feet, so lots and lots of flooring to come! 
This is how we all feel this weekend. Not a lot to do. Just laying around on the couch! Can you tell, Zoey hasn't been getting out for her morning runs lately? It's been too cold, and windy. I ran a mile on the cross ramp yesterday. I need to increase my mileage. Just wanted to start somewhere in my efforts to get back to running 6 miles a day in an hour! It's just not very fun, running in place. I'd rather be outdoors! 




No comments:

Post a Comment