Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, November 14, 2020

Before dawn!

 I was pretty much awake all of Saturday morning 12am on .. Guess that's what happens when I fall asleep at 7:30pm Friday night! I gave up trying to sleep at some point and went down stairs to watch some TV. I never felt tired but decided after an hour of watching the food network, it was time to try and sleep. I finally did fall asleep till 7am. 


We helped Kendra with some more furniture she purchased, another table and a couch. We were only able to take the couch and will go back today to pick up the table and whatever else she purchases for her new house. They move in on December 10th, so we only have to store her new furniture for another 3 weeks. What's three more weeks of not having the other side of the garage to use in the winter! A lot, but we will make due!

I found something else I want Steve to build for our mud room. We have a miss matched cubbies and it's just not very functional. This looks easy enough for him to make and not cost too much? Might need to wait till after we do all the floors on the main level. I am hoping we can start on it tomorrow! 




No comments:

Post a Comment