Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, November 28, 2020

What's the orange Stuff?

 Our water pressure was at a trickle in our bathroom faucet, the kitchen worked fine, the laundry room was at a trickle and the kids bathroom. All the other water sources worked just fine. It was a mystery! I texted a few neighbors to see if they were experiencing the same? Nope, but one neighbor knew what it was! The water softener! We checked in the toilet tanks to find a thick 1" orange sludge at the bottom. We shut off the water softener and now its getting back to normal. Not sure why this happens? We'll be installing a new water softener! So gross! 

I've been eating leftover turkey and stuffing for two days. I think at this point, I'm good on leftovers! Time to move on. 



Since it's an almost 50*F day and sunny, Steve and I went for our morning run with Zoey to the U of M property /corn fields. I'm not sure what we plan to do with the rest of the day. It might be a good day to put up lights on the trees, shower, bonfire and relax! 

No comments:

Post a Comment