Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Getting Ready for Turkey Day!

My Pecan Pie!! I think this is the first pecan pie I've ever made that is cooked correctly and looks perfect with the leaves cut out of extra pie crust! 

I also made more of my orange cranberry/white chocolate biscotti. I actually had an orange with the rind and juice to use. That sure makes a difference! 

 

Celina made really good olive bread loaves. We kept one and dropped off cookies and a loaf of bread for Kendra and Paul. I'd drop off more food for their Thanksgiving but Kendra and Paul don't eat Turkey. 

After my run yesterday on the cross ramp I was so hot, I stepped outside to cool off. 

We are going to have some 40 degree days on Thanksgiving and Saturday. It will be perfect outside running mornings! I'm glad we have the option to run on the cross ramp, but any chance I can run outside and I'll take it! 

I'm thankful for our family's health, our customers that have supported us this year and through Covid. Our new President change coming in 2021. A vaccine coming to all in March/April for all. I am also very thankful for HOPE in the new year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment