Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

We are still Blue and waiting!

 Minnesota is still blue! At least that is known! Election 2020? Still waiting and I'm double crossing my fingers we win! There is still HOPE! 


It was such a beautiful November day, I think we hit 78+F? 

All week is looking great! At least for weather temperatures! 
I sat outside right after my run in the morning. We went back to the local park since the trails are free from snow and ice, ran our loop and came home. I really need to start running longer! It's time to increase my miles!!!
I put some chicken in the crockpot for dinner. We had taco's, an easy meal! This gave us a free day to go for a walk in Farmington at the local park. We don't usually go to this park and I'm not sure why? They paved the path around the rather large lake, I'm guessing at least 2 or 3 miles! We will have to come back and ski here and maybe run it! 

Lucky for us, it was soo nice out and hardly anyone here at the park! I like the less busy places!

What a nice hike along the water's edge! 

Our plan was to hike around the lake, then go get some lunch and bring it to a park. Instead we got burgers at Kings in a little town of Miesville. Sat outdoors, very far away from others. We figure, this will probably be one of the last days out till next year. The burger was delicious! 
I'm a bit of a hand sanitizer freak. I grabbed our bottle from the car, and sanitized the ketchup bottle, menu and table, plus my hands many times! 

After our late lunch, we stopped for a drink next to the cannon river, in Welch. A beautiful park and a nice place to sit along the river. This time, I grabbed a blanket to sit on. Too bad the nice weather also woke up the darn no-see-um bugs. They started to bite me. I tried to keep up with killing as many as I could went they landed on me. I still have a few welts. I should have grabbed the netted hammock with the mosquito netting! At least I would have been protected from the bugs. They don't seem to bother Steve! 
I feel an election diet needed. I'm not feeling hungry. So maybe it's time to drop some pounds especially since Covid is bad for anyone over weight! Time to lose some stress pounds. My plan is to just eat less, make better food choices, get more exercise, do more yoga (night time too) and just focus on what I can control in my life. No need to stress about what I can't control and be out of control with my eating! 

Meal planning!
Tonight - leftover chicken for taco's (I'll be just eating chicken, salsa and lettuce)
Thursday- make some veggie soup or BBQ? 
Friday - Steak and crab legs (b-day dinner for Logan)
Saturday ( BBQ?)
Sunday ? 

I'm not a cook, so I really need to go on Pinterest and look for some low cal meals to plan out! 






No comments:

Post a Comment