Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, November 23, 2020

99.5% done!

 

Yes, we are 99.5% done with our flooring project! Steve finished up the rest of the flooring at the back of the house, minus one last strip in front of the 4 season porch. Carpet needs to come up and the floor need to be build up to match the main room before we can do the rest of the main level into the porch.

I am not missing that golden oak. The floor did turn out a bit dark and it changes colors depending on the time of day and how much light is or is not hitting it. I feel like we have a brand new house. Just wish Steve would have wanted to change around our kitchen island to open it up. That's for another house as he won't be changing our kitchen layout ever! 
I'm not surrounded by all our stuff. Most was moved from the main room to the office. I have yet to put anything away since I want to go through it and paint the office furniture. 

Here's the last strip of golden oak hardwood flooring. I won't miss you! 


It's so nice being able to see the table. We will finish up this project after Thanksgiving so we don't have to eat surrounded by all the stuff in the porch. I am undecided if I want to paint inside of the cabinets white? I think it needs to be painted, Steve not so much. 
A few more senior photos






No comments:

Post a Comment