Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

It's back to winter for us!

 Winter showed up last night! It's a winter wonderland out there for a few days until the sun and warm temperatures melts it all by next week! Yes, a week of going back into the 40's! It might not be another week of 70s, but I'll take the melt for now. 


Since the roads are snow and ice covered, we skipped our morning run with Zoey. I have the crossramp to run later on if I choose! 

I got to do something new and fun yesterday! Steve had me help him with a customers floor. 
He usually has never had me help with a job. The only other time I did a lot of job help was when he hurt his eye a few years ago and couldn't lift anything for weeks. So it was nice being useful again! 

I got to use this giant table saw to cut the wood flooring. Steve would measure out the floor to cut and I'd take it to the saw and make the cut. We had a good system going and he was able to finish the entire bedroom in one day! One more room to go and it's the bigger bedroom. I'll be helping again today after working this morning!  At least it speeds up the job finishing it in half the time! I did really enjoy doing something completely different from what I normally would do. Plus, its always fun to learn something new. 


I ordered all our saliva Covid test kits. They are free, 1 per person. Mine came in the mail just a few days after requesting one and then I ordered one for everyone else. At least we will be ready if needing a test. The results come back in 24 hours after being mailed back UPS. I just like the idea of being prepared! One of my customers husbands tested positive for Covid and Logan's friends Mom tested positive again for Covid. We aren't 100% sure she was positive for Covid back in March but her son had it and he did test positive. So that's not good you can get it again within 8 months! 


No comments:

Post a Comment