Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, November 9, 2020

Less and less

 I have noticed since Biden won, we see and hear less and less about dump. The Dumpers are also pretty quite now on FB or blocked so its so much better! Too bad Covid isn't! The numbers have tripled and keep going up! There at least was some good news that a vaccine is working at 90% from Pfizer. Not that we will get it anytime soon. In 72 days we no longer have Dump as our Pres! I'm counting down the days! Also praying that Georgia some how pulls out 2 democratic wins for the senate. Evil just can not win!! 


Sunday, we took a drive out in the country, south of us into some of Dump land. 
We at least were able to have some fun at the dumpers expense. Giving them the "L" sign and singing loser, loser, loser as we drove by. We also gave any Biden signs the thumbs up and a YEAH! 
Even thought it was 73 it felt chilly when the sun was behind the clouds and the wind was crazy! 

It was nice to just go for a drive and not sit at home.
Kendra sent me this cute photo of Madelyn. She took Evan's muffin and was found eating it. She is such a cutie! Wish I got to spend more time with my grandkids. Darn Covid! 

Speaking of Covid, I got my free test delivered today. I just ordered it on Thursday night and here it was arrived Monday morning! Now I just hang on to it, until I need it. Hopefully not! I'll be ordering one for everyone else. You need a driver license, med card and email address. Its good to just have them on hand and the test turn around time is 24 hours. 

Other good news! I ran 2 miles today! Last week, we ran every day for the most miles yet! My old Garmin, is back working again! I thought it was done. I was using my new Garmin but it's so much harder to see with the tiny numbers and I never did figure out how to get it to display the miles!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment