Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, November 19, 2020

Its a little progress!

It was Madelyn's 1st birthday yesterday. Kendra had some cute photos to share. 

 

Our little cutie! I got to see her last night to drop off a gift. We met them outside the hotel where they have been living for 5 months until the house is finish being built. We all wore masks and stayed in the front lobby with the doors to the outside open. It was nice just spending a few minutes with the birthday girl! 
I wasn't going to buy a gift, just give money but I ended up doing both. I had to stop at Target so I quickly checked out the toy area. I purchase a big girl doll and a unicorn pillow/blanket with a soft fabric. 


We (Steve) made progress yesterday on the floor, but it was slow going due to all the weird cuts and having to lay flooring in the pantry. He said it's not a job for an amateur installer! At least we got the pantry cleaned out and there is less stuff on the floor. I had to paint the quarter round trim that will go along the baseboards. It was a little chipped up and I didn't want to put it back on like that. So I have one more coat of paint to refresh. 

My view from the dining room into our kitchen. 

I moved Zoey's bench into the dinning room front window until the office is ready to be put back together. 





No comments:

Post a Comment