Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

We've waited 4 years for this day! Bye-Don 2020!!

 It's been a long 4 years and I'm tired of it. I want change and change now! I crossed my fingers and am hopeful that there are more decent people in the USA that want to unite not tear us apart. 

We drove about an hour away to pick up a new piece of exercise equipment. We figured by not paying for a gym membership, we save more than $650 a year or more. So we splurged on a cross ramp. Picked it up from this farm out in White Bear Lake. 

I finished up the leave mulching in front of the house and in the back yard. Glad that's all done! 

Since the weather was so nice, we had a bonfire in the back yard. No wind either which made it a perfect night. I even cooked some maple sausage over the fire for dinner with my salad. 
The sun set was amazing! 
Trying to extend the outdoor season as much as possible before we spend all the days inside.

Hot coals! 

We measured the doors and it was 2" too wide to fit in through the basement sliding glass doors. So for now, we have the cross ramp next to the dining room table. At least we can't forget about it! 

MN Covid numbers are not good! 



No comments:

Post a Comment