Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, November 27, 2020

I'm Stuffed!

 Thanksgiving dinner was delicious! All the food turned out the best this year and for once there were no duds! I think every year we critique the food and determine what could have been made better. This year, we all agreed, it was the best food with everything turned out perfect! 

The only thing that didn't come out of the baking pan nicely, was our turkey. Half the turkey decided to break away. Kind of like we all feel about 2020! Probably one of the better, juicy turkeys we've ever had! 

Turkey, mashed potatoes, butternut squash, purple brussle sprouts, and my favorite stuffing (My dad's recipe). 
Oh and the pies! Both turned out perfect! 

Steve baking the squash and brussle sprouts. 

Lots of friends on FB posted picture of their thanksgiving tables. I have to admit, mine was really plain and I could have just skipped the paper over the table cloth. I completely forgot about the silver under plates I could have used to dress things up. There is always Christmas to try and table scape! 
While waiting for the meal, we video chatted with Steve's parents and Kendra with Evan and Madelyn. 

Since it was a fairly nice Thanksgiving day. While waiting for the turkey we took Zoey for a walk and let her run through the long grass.  





No comments:

Post a Comment